Title: "Leave as an ADA Reasonable Accommodation" Webinar on Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
When: Thursday, June 23, 2016 (12:30 – 1:45 p.m. CDT)
Online Registration: Click here
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) is offering a free webinar on "EEOC's New Resource on Leave as an ADA Reasonable Accommodation" on Thursday, June 23 from 12:30 – 1:45 p.m. The webinar will provide information on staying compliant with the ADA and related laws.
For those in middle and upper management, this webinar will provide helpful information concerning ADA. The webinar will provide employers much-needed technical assistance for staying compliant with the ADA and related laws. Topics to be covered include:
- At what point must an employer consider leave as a reasonable accommodation?
- What information can an employer obtain from an employee’s health care provider to support a request for leave? How often can an employer request this information?
- How should employers structure their paid leave and related policies to comply with the ADA?
- Can an employer maintain an “automatic termination” policy that sets a specific end date upon which an employee is terminated when they cannot return to work?
- At what point is an employer required to reassign an employee to another position as a reasonable accommodation?
- How many extensions of leave must an employer provide before it can permanently fill an employee’s position or terminate employment?
To register online for this free online learning opportunity, click here.